All Teams will
- hold meetings as required, and record actions arising to ensure the remit of the Team is carried out effectively.
- provide written reports to the Stream Coordinator by email at least 14 days in advance of Liaison Group meetings, detailing decisions already taken and indicating other areas where matters may need to be discussed by Kirk Session.
- coordinate activities of the Team via the Liaison Group, and by active liaison with other Teams when required.
- regularly review the work of the Team, liaising with their Stream Coordinator, and seeking Kirk Session approval for significant future plans where appropriate.
- ensure Team activities are communicated to the wider church.
- Identify expenditure requirements, operating within a budget forecast approved by the Kirk Session and to bring any proposed expenditure over and beyond the budget to the Finance Team for discussion.
- liaise with the Booking Coordinator regarding the use of church resources.